How to Apply.
Download the Certified
Application. Type your responses directly into the form,
and save the file. The preferred method for submitting membership
applications is through email. Printed paper copies will be
accepted, but may result in a delay in processing.
The application is a Microsoft Word document. If necessary,
you can download and install
which will open the file and allow you to fill out the application
form. If you cannot open the document, ask the
for more help.
FORMER MEMBERS should complete and return the Reinstatement
Application. They do NOT need to complete the Certified Application.
- Non-refundable processing fee of $75
- Completed questionnaire (typed)
- Supporting documentation (forms, handouts)
- Optional video
To submit electronically:
Click to pay the application fee using PayPal
- EMAIL the application file, as well as files containing any supporting materials, to the administrator (email@example.com)
- If you choose to submit a video, please contact the administrator for further information.
- Payment of the non-refundable application fee may be done through PayPal ($3.38 Convenience fee added) or by mailing a check to the administrator. Please do NOT pay the application fee until your files have been submitted.
To submit by mail:
*You may send a printed copy of the application and/or supporting documents, but this may delay the processing of your application.
- Send a CD* containing the completed application file, along with files for any supporting material.
- If you choose to submit a video, it should be submitted on a CD or DVD. Please check to be sure the CD/DVD is correctly finalized so the file will play on any computer.
- Include a check, made out to NADOI, for the application fee.
- MAIL all materials to:
NADOI Membership Administrator
17918 Emrose Lane
Cypress, TX 77429-1541
- DO NOT use registered or certified mail, or any delivery service requiring a signature.
- Applications will not be processed unless application fee has been submitted. If paying by Paypal, applications must be received by Administrator within ten (10) days of payment.
CERTIFIED APPLICATION & QUESTIONNAIRE
Certified Application (Word97-2003
3. MEMBERSHIP REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION
Application (Word97-2003 format)
the latest Acrobat Reader
to view PDF files.